Sun Traditional Trike
Pros: If you’ve got bicycling on your mind but crave the added stability and comfort of a three wheeler, then the Miami Sun is just what you’re looking for. This user-friendly trike uses 24″ wheels and a custom frame design to give you an extremely low step-through for easy on and off access. Once seated you immediately notice the impressive comfort of the famous western style saddle. If bigger is better, then we’ve hit pay dirt with this saddle. Additionally, the trike comes with weight saving alloy rims, a front fender and a vinyl coated rear basket for easy trips to the market or your favorite shops. It’s been a best-seller for years, for good reason. Available in a variety of colors to suit any taste.
Cons: Not much we can find fault with, The Miami Sun trikes was easy to assemble and everything fit together well. The only thing we could have hoped for was a bit more adjustment with the seat height, and a smother welding on the frame.
Best Place to Buy: Your local bike shop or www.Industrialbicycles.com
- High-tensile steel ultra-low 15.5″ step-through frame
- Lightweight alloy 24″ wheels
- High-rise handlebars
- Alloy v-brake front handbrake
- Single-speed gearing
- Western style saddle with adjustable rear struts
- Vinyl-coated basket, 21″x15″x9″
- 250 Pound Limit (Rider and Cargo Combined)
- Outer Dimensions (30.25″ Wide x 68″ Long)
Sun Bicycles Warranty